• You are required to complete the application form and pay a enrolment fee of €1000 (upon application results, positions are limited) to secure your place in the course (€400 is enrolment for summer school, one month intensive course). Note that deposit fees are paid each year. All bank commissions must be paid by the student.
• Tuition fee must be paid a minimum of 45 days before the start of classes to avoid 7% accrued interest penalty. (30 days before the start of classes for summer course)
• The above listed school and student enter into agreement under which the student will pay tuition and fees as indicated and will adhere to the school’s rules and regulations as set forth in the school’s Student Catalog. Student is responsible for damage caused to persons/property of the Switch Design Academy.
• All requests for cancellation must be made in writing to the Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not officially withdrawn until written notification has been received.
You need to confirm that your cancellation notification has been received.
• Course content may be altered if deemed necessary by the director.
• Students agree to use the schools computers, internet and WIFI exclusively for academic purposes, within the confines Italian Law. Violators will be held responsible under Italian Law.
• Enrolment or tuition fees can not be refunded if the student at any stage cancels attendance.
• Switch Design Academy is not responsible for agreements made between the student and housing agencies or other third parties.
• If first due payment is not made by 10am on the first day of the course we reserve the right to cancel the student’s enrolment.
• Students must supply proof of minimum entrance requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent thereof before the first day.
• Switch Design Academy & Studio reserves the right to change the fees for its courses at its discretion. Please confirm with the school to ensure that you have the latest application form.
• The Academy reserves the right to use student works, photos and video taken at institute events or for inclusion in printed publications and online advertisement.
• Students wishing to transfer credits to schools non-affiliated, may need pre-approval from the director of such impending school (please be aware that we are not any kind of university and we do not offer a bachelor degree or foundation course).
• Students are required to own a laptop computer capable of operating design software (please contact school for more accurate advice about brand and model).
• Switch Design Academy & Studio reserves the right to cancel courses at its discretion. Any monies paid for the cancelled course will be fully refunded. In this case refunds will be made within 2 weeks after the school’s default date.
• Positions are limited, and applications for enrolment are only official with a Switch Design Academy & Studio ‘confirmation of enrolment’.