Switch was created to satisfy the needs of the design industry: well-educated designers with real-world experience. Our curriculum combines design instruction with immediate practical application so that our students graduate with both a cumulative knowledge of design as well as an already developed portfolio of real projects.
Switch students are awarded diplomas according to their level of completion:
– Upon completing the First Year, students receive a one year GD diploma and Switch Junior Designer title;
– Upon completing the Second Year, students receive a two year GD diploma and Switch Senior Designer title;
– Upon completing the Third Year, students receive a three year GD diploma and Switch Junior Art Director title;
(In contrary to old style schools, Switch is an independent vocational training academy that focuses on developing student’s real-world experience and on building a highly concurrent portfolio; the two most important assets in graphic design world. We are not a traditional university and we do not offer a classical bachelor degree.)
Along with the diploma, students also get the following:
– Transcript for courses and projects accomplished;
– Personal recommendation letter from the Creative Director;
– Internship certificate for Switch Studio hours achieved and the clients the student cooperated with;
– Professional portfolio acquired.